You've seen photos of the ancient Acropolis in Athens, dating back to the 5th century BC—now’s your chance to see it in person on this escorted Greek vacation. You've watched the Olympics on TV—now’s your chance to walk among the ruins in Olympia, where the Olympics began in 776 BC. You've eaten at Greek restaurants—now's your chance to enjoy an authentic Greek cooking demonstration, where you'll learn how to make the traditional Greek tzatziki appetizer. All this and more awaits you on this Greek Escape.
History comes alive on your guided visits to many of Greece's ancient sites. In addition to the Acropolis and Olympia, you'll also visit the ruins in Mycenae, dating from 1,350 to 1,200 BC and described in Homer’s epic poem, “The Iliad.” Also see the amazingly well-preserved, 2,300-year-old open-air theater in Epidaurus. In ancient Greece, people traveled to Delphi to seek the wisdom of the Oracle. Learn about the Oracle, tour the excavations, and visit the Archaeological Museum. To add to your Greek experience enjoy a sirtaki dance lesson.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 6 nights accommodation in a Four Star premium deluxe hotel
- Airport transfers to/from airport at certain timings
- Daily breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
- Halal food provided for meals mentioned
- Stops for prayers
- Various suggestions for halal friendly restaurants for meals that are not included in the itinerary
- All transportation in a comfortable fully air-conditioned coach
- Complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi
- All entrance tickets for attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- Our staff will be with you throughout the tour to guarantee your comfort and to ensure everything goes smoothly